- E. Michael D. (“Mike”) Scott has been President of Prostate Cancer International and the sitemaster for The “New” Prostate Cancer InfoLink and its related social network since their first development in early 2008.
- Jan Manarite was appointed as the Executive Vice President of Prostate Cancer International in September 2016. She is the only paid member of staff of the corporation.
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
According to its Articles of Incorporation, Prostate Cancer International, Inc. is required to have not less than two and not more than nine directors.
At this time the members of the Board of Directors are:
- Angela S. Jenkins, Secretary and Outreach Ambassador
- Arnon Krongrad, MD, Co-Founder, Vice President, and Medical Director; Dr Krongrad is also the founder of The Krongrad Institute for Minimally Invasive Prostate Cancer Surgery and Chief Executive Officer, Surgeo.com (an Allevion company)
- E. Michael D. Scott, Co-Founder and President, and formerly a principal of an independent group of health care communications companies