Prostate Cancer International, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization registered in the Commonwealth of Virgina as a nonstock corporation (EIN # 26-3223978).
Prostate Cancer International will transform global understanding of the risks associated with prostate cancer and the strategies to manage those risks until prevention is possible and a cure can be found.
The purposes for which the corporation is organized are as follows:
- To raise funds through public and private solicitation for:
- The promotion of knowledge about and awareness of prostate cancer and related issues both nationally and internationally.
- The support of prostate cancer education and research.
- To offer support and information regarding prostate cancer and related issues to the public and to selected members of the professional health care community — both nationally and internationally — via a range of educational and informational activities.
- To encourage and support research into the effective prevention, diagnosis, management and/or cure of prostate cancer in all its stages as well as the sequelae thereof.
DATE OF INCORPORATION
Prostate Cancer International was initially registered as a Virginia non-profit corporation on August 21, 2008.
To review documents relating to the legal and financial status of the corporation, please click here.