Prostate Cancer International, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization that depends on individual and corporate donors for funding to support some of its various activities.
The services made available through Prostate Cancer International, Inc. have, historically, been largely a “labor of love” carried out by volunteers. And to a significant extent we intend to make sure they stay that way:
- We have a very small number of paid staff (currently just 1 person as of September 2016)
- We have relatively low out of pocket expenses for most of our day-to-day services (such as news services provided through The “New” Prostate Cancer InfoLink and our social support network).
- The only other cost identified to date over which we have no control is a certain amount of insomnia!
Individuals who find our services to be helpful and of value can support Prostate Cancer International and its services (e.g., The “New” Prostate Cancer InfoLink and The “New” Prostate Cancer InfoLink Social Network) in one of two ways.
- Use this PayPal “Donate” link
that you will find on all of our web sites to make appropriate donations using PayPal or standard credit cards.
- Simply write a check to Prostate Cancer International, Inc. and mail it to The Secretary, Prostate Cancer International, Inc., P.O. Box 66355, Virginia Beach, VA 23466, USA.
All such donations are fully tax deductible to donors resident within the USA as specified under federal law.
Prostate Cancer International also now accepts unrestricted corporate support for its activities but only seeks such support for highly defined activities that are of direct benefit to the prostate cancer patient community and associated family members. There will be no commercial advertising carried on any of our web sites, and we will will always provide full information about the commercial support we receive for specific types of activities.